Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Back in the Game

Hello, Blogosphere!

Forgive my long absence. The Lord blessed me with some great writing opportunities in the past eight weeks. Here's the result:

Giving God Glory in the Boardroom

Arizona Moves to Protect Conservative Professors

Idea for Medical Aid Becomes Business Plan

Multisensory Exhibit Shares Story and Talent of Van Gogh


I also manage the Events Calendar for the East Valley Tribune. If you're ever wondering what to do in the Phoenix area, visit www.eastvalleytribune.com/get_out or follow Get Out AZ on Facebook for ideas.

Letters from Mudville is still my first love though and it is here I will post thoughts, reviews, events, and opinions about life and the world as we know it. I would also like to include some reader reviews from time to time. If you've read a book or seen a movie you love or hate, shoot me an email and a brief synopsis. I'd love to broaden our base and foster more reader interaction.

Stay tuned for an upcoming review of USA's sitcom "White Collar" - why I like it, and why it misses the mark in one key area.

No comments: